Monday 11 June 2012

Perfect Logo Ideas

I’m so excited to get my 1st solo rebrand job for a fabulous Jewellery designer here in Edinburgh, so this afternoon decided to researching some monogram designs to give me a little creative boost!

Some of these logo designs are fantastic, not to mention unbelievably clever so I had to share them…

Sew Perfect:






Sew Perfect
logomotive
 

And so simple. A great logo doesn’t have to be complicated, and the simpler the better in my opinion.

Folder:


Folder
Rokac


I really admire designers who can incorporate eye-tricks into logos (think the hidden arrow placed between the ‘ex,’ in Landors Fedex logo) and this Folder example is a great visual treat.
 


FedEx
Landor

Fish:
 


Fish
Vasvari

Another good example is Fish by Vasvari. A clever idea executed perfectly.

Pencil v2:
 


Reghardt

And finally, My favourite Pencil v2. This is a stunning example of a simple and effective logo design. An ideal example to illustrate how a simple touch can bring logo to life.


Lynsay
lynsaycampbell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment