Monday 18 June 2012

Mujjo Sleeve Design...

I always go for quality as opposed to quantity – from the garments in my wardrobe to my Moleskin notebooks. I like products that stand the test of time and are more importantly, products that are great quality.


When I stumbled upon Mujjo, a Dutch company known for producing the touch-screen gloves that were all the rage last winter, I took a shining to their new range of Apple Product covers.  


These protective covers are produced from a unique combination of 100% wool felt and high quality leather all in a slick, clean, minimal design! Mujjo is growing fast, continues to evolve, but keeps the same passion for beautiful designs in everything they create. 

Mujjo’s Dutch Craftsmanship may not be for everyone and that is just the way they want it to be - I personally love it!


Mujjo's sleeve collection is available in stores this month but you can also order online.
Go on, you know you want to… www.mujjo.com

Lynsay
lynsaycampbell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment