Tuesday 12 June 2012

Jewellery Designer Hannah Martin...





I worte a blog back in December about Jewellery Designer, Hannah Martin. I was swooning over her minimal geometric 5th collection entitled, ‘’The Man Who Knows Everything.’’


But now I’m admiring this designer even more! When visiting her website today I took a peek into the Gift section where you can buy vouchers as opposed to actual gifts, the Never predictable designer has hand set and printed each voucher individually on a truly rare Albion Printing Press!



This not only makes the voucher financially valuable, but also aesthetically valuable - an object to treasure long after the voucher has been spent. I love it!


Check out more of her collections at : www.hannahmartinlondon.com

Thanks,
Lynsay
lynsaycampbell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment