Sunday 3 June 2012

Fallen off the creative page!




I dare say most people have fallen prey to the dreaded creative block at some - A period when you’re lacking that crucial motivation on what to design, draw or create next.

I’ve been stuck in a non-inspiring rut for a couple of months now and have decided to shrug off the block and get back-on-track.

This is my new personal blog, where I plan to showcase some of the design inspiration that’s going to help me get back on that creative page once again.


Triboro :: The all rounder


This Husband and Wife combo from Brooklyn encompass all I love about visual communication.
From Publishing to Fashion, music and the arts, Triboro build brands from the ground-up. I defy you not to find at least one piece that successfully captures your creative imagination!
Speak-a-peak...

















JK&

Publication and
website for
a photography
agency






BIG SHOT
POSTERS


Typographic
interpretations
of artists and
subjects featured
in Big Shot,
a music magazine




DIA 2011

Invitation for
the Dia Art
Foundation’s
annual gala






KILLED

Rejected Images
of the Farm Security
Administration






 
RED SHIFT
FESTIVAL

Identity for a
New York festival
dedicated to
Russian cinema




Check out more at the Triboro website :: www.triborodesign.com



Thanks folks!

Lynsay

No comments:

Post a Comment