Thursday 15 November 2012

The Disappointments Dairy 2013


I fully admit and acknowledge I’m a bit (well… a big bit) of a pessimist.


My glass is more than often half empty than full and I love nothing more than a good moan – Be it the weather; rigmarole TV; the economy; politicians; bad drivers; rude people; poor customer service; the youth of today; the cost of fuel; Ryan Air; queue skippers; Chomp bars now costing 17p; price of cigarettes; Simon Cowell; Michael Bubble; reality shows; my rapidly greying hair; traffic wardens; and so on and so forth.


If you’re of a similar disposition as me and find nothing more satisfying and amusing than having a right wholesome complaint session then The Disappointment Dairy, written by Nick Asbury and designed by Hat-Trick Design, is the perfect stocking filler this Christmas (Don’t get me started on Christmas!!!)


I had a wee chuckle to myself this morning when I stumbled upon it.


Filled with amusing downtrodden quotes such as, ‘Everything happens for a terrifyingly random reason.’’ And ‘’Wine before beer, cry yourself to sleep. Beer before Wine, cry yourself to sleep.’’ Along with a page to fill with your friends and contacts telephone numbers entitled, ‘People Who Never Call,’ this diary is pretty much a handy phrase guide for the wannabe defeatist.


Pessimist or optimist, this diary will at least raise a wee smile on your face.


You can pre-order your 2013 diary here.

Lynsay

No comments:

Post a Comment