Monday 12 November 2012

The most beautiful headphones from Frends


Headphones are important for the busy music lover on the go. So why not make sure you have a pair that look stylish as well as providing great quality sound?


If you have an appreciation for solid design, then like me, you’ll love the range of headphones offered up by stylish company Frends.


Frends believe women deserve a feminine and stylish choice of headphones, one that stands apart from the masculine alternatives saturating the market at the moment and I tend to agree.


My favorite must be the Layla in Rose Gold! Beautiful.

Lynsay

2 comments:

  1. I've just seen these headphones and I badly want to have a pair! i love layla silver and taylor rosegold.. and the ellas! Too bad, I need to check where to get these here in the Philippines... They are soo radddd and feminine!


    :)


    xx


    rottennuke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're a work of art! I like your style. Good luck sourcing a pair, the Layla's are are fab!
    Lynsay.x

    ReplyDelete