Monday 7 January 2013

A Mad Men tea set


Over the festive period I’ve had a successful holiday filled with grotesque over-indulgence, a week of 12 hour sleeps, along with catching up with my predictable; cliché; guilty-pleasure of a programme, Mad Men (I was gifted the latest series box-set…it would be rude not to…stop judging me!)


Unsurprisingly, I’m more absorbed by the set props and the cut of Don Draper’s suit than the plot lines themselves, so when I came across this retro-inspired tea set and tray designed by São Paulo-based artist and designer, Jacqueline Terpins, the 1st thing that popped into my head was indeed Mad Men.


With its futuristic deco-inspired shape and stainless steel construction, it wouldn’t look out of place popped into Roger Sterlings office (tea substituted by vodka, naturally.)


The Trama line consists of a teapot, a tea & coffee set, a square tray and a rectangle tray, follow this link to find out more.


Lynsay

No comments:

Post a Comment