Thursday 26 July 2012

Tobacco Branding...

Anyone who knows me, knows I love nothing more than cup of tea and a cigarette… it’s pretty much my staple diet. 

That is until recently. 

Over the last couple of months I’ve been trying to 'bin the cigs.' (trying, being the operative word…it’s proving very difficult!!)

So in the spirit of good intentions I thought I’d showcase some of my favourite tobacco branding. Think of it as a kind-of final cheerio to my smoking ways!

For the Cigar lover… 


Debonair Cigars

 
Designed by Royalt.
 
Debonair Cigars and Tobacco are designed with a focus on the early 1900′s.
Their motto?

 “Stay confident, stylish, and charming.” Naturally!

For the forgetful smoker…

Nomad
 

Designed by Matthew Smiroldo 


“All smokers have the problem of forgetting a lighter at the most inconvenient times. Nomad is a brand that I created to solve this problem with a self lighting aspect…’’

For the Snuff Man (or Woman)…

 
Skurf Moist Snuff


Design by Neumeister



‘’ New packaging in white that made the brand feel exclusive, luxurious, contemporary and unisex…’’
 
Lynsay
lynsaycampbell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment