Friday 13 July 2012

My 1st website design and build…

A few weeks ago I mentioned I was dusting down and brushing up on my web skills. While since then, I’ve been working on two website and I’m very happy to have completed one of them.

Iain Baillie is a great photographer based in Central Scotland with a beautiful range of snaps in his folio.
When building Baillie’s site I was given full control of the design (EXCELLENT) so the last thing I wanted it to be was pretentious. Instead I felt it was important to produce a playful design, one that’s clean without being your classic ‘minimal’ full of ‘white space’ site that’s synonymous with photographers.
I’m really happy with my 1st site design and build, why not take a wee look... and any feedback (good or bad) is appreciated! Visits Iains site here.

Thanks,

Lynsay
lynsaycampbell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment