Wednesday 13 March 2013

Stylish, Quality, Charitable, Tumbler...


I’ve been meaning to purchase a thermal travel cup for my daily commute for some time.  I was planning on splashing out at a local supermarket for my cosy utensil…that was until today!

This morning, I stumbled upon a stylish alternative to your bog-standard thermal cup. What’s more, there’s an added do-good incentive involved.

The Tumbler collection by MiiR is a simple, quality design that not only keeps your morning beverage nice and toasty whilst reducing your paper and plastic waste, it also provides a years clean water supply for one person for every cup purchased.

Each cup comes with a unique tracking code that tells you which project you’re helped to fund.

What you waiting for? Get buying here.

Lynsay

No comments:

Post a Comment